- Cities and nations receive taxes as tokens according to their power
- the power of cities and nations is determined by many factors, including the productivity and registration status of Civilization NFT.
- There are Regular Taxes paid every block time(14 seconds) and Special Taxes paid irregularly.
- Tax is distributed to the holders of Nation/City Ownership NFT.
- The current tax pool distributes 1,500 DENA per week.
- 1 % of tax is distributed to the DeNations Ownership holders.
- 20% of tax allocated to DeNations Ownership is paid to the Secretary-General of the DeNations (who have registered the most # of DeNations Ownership NFTs)
- 80% of tax allocated to DeNations Ownership is paid to the owners of DeNations Ownership holders in proportional to their # of registered ownerships
- 99% of tax is distributed to the Nations in proportional to their total sum of registered DGDP
- 20% of tax allocated to a certain Nation is paid to the President of the Nations (who have registered the largest DGDP of the Nation )
- 80% of tax allocated to a certain Nation is paid to the owners of Nations Ownership holders in proportional to their registered DGDP.
10% of sales of ownerships per round are compensated to the ownership owners of the previous round. This reward is defined as the Founder Tax
40% of the Founder Tax (Top 5 Founder Tax) will be allocated to the top 5 registered owners who own the most ownerships at the end of the previous round. 60% of Founder Tax (Normal Founder Tax) will be distributed in proportion to the number of ownerships registered at the end of the previous round. When there is a tie, the owner who registered their last ownership earlier takes the higher rank.
The status of the registered Nation Ownerships is measured when the next round starts(to give you a time for registration after the previous round ends) and this status determines the distribution of the founder tax reward for the current round.
You need to register your Nation Ownerships to qualify to receive Founder Tax.
The reward will be paid within 28 days after the end of the round (when the last Nation Ownership of the round is sold).
DeNations Ownerships & Myanmar Ownerships are excluded.
- John registered 50 Ownerships (out of 190 total registered) of France when the last France Ownership is sold for round 2 (end of round 2).
- John owns the 2nd largest number of France Ownerships at the end of round 2.
- 85 new France Ownerships are sold (which excludes resale) during the 3rd round. The total sales amount was 100 ETH.
- Founder tax reward for John at round 3 will be 1.39 ETH which includes normal Founder Tax (0.79 ETH=50 ETH10%60%(50/190)) and Top 5 Founder Tax (0.60 ETH=50 ETH10%40%30%).
20% of Civilization NFT revenue will be distributed to the Nation Ownership holder of the Civilization's belonging nation.
Any business which uses DeNations' brand or operates inside DeNations must pay platform fees. 20% of the platform fee is defined as Business Tax and paid to the related Nation owners.
20% of DeNations Art Fund generated from a certain art block of DeNations Art Chain, will be distributed to the Nation Ownership holder of the artist's belonging nation.