- This NFT represents ownership of the nation in DeNations.
- 20% of the Nation Ownership NFT sales will be collected as a national tax and distributed to the owners of the Nation Ownership NFT.
- DGDP is an indicator1 of national power in DeNations.
- The sale price of the Nation NFT is based on the 2019 DGDP while Tax rate reflects the current DGDP.
- DGDP is updated weekly and affects Tax(yield) Farming ability.
- Players can become a president of a country by registering the most Nation Ownership NFT cards.
Register your Nation Ownerships (NFTs) and enjoy tax (yield) farming.
The HIGHER DGDPs are registered, the MORE Tax (in DENA) you can earn.
Early buyers will enjoy special Founder Tax.
Definition & Source of Founder Tax:
10% of the nation ownership NFT sold per week is accumulated and distributed to players who registered at the beginning of the week.
Founder Tax Distribution:
Discontinuance of supply rounds. Therefore, the founder tax will be distributed based on a weekly basis. The Founder Tax will be distributed every Monday.
Register Nation Ownerships to Qualify:
You need to register your Nation Ownerships to qualify to receive Founder Tax.
DeNations Ownerships & Myanmar Ownerships are excluded.
A President receives 20% of national tax and determines the national policy and executes the national budget.
The EARLIER you become the owner, the MORE BENEFIT you will get.